Capgemini Applications Consultant 2 in United States
Applications Consultant 2
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Lightning Component Framework , Apex programming language and Visualforce .
Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs
Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems
Troubleshoot and resolve problems
Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the feature is delivered with highest quality
He/She will also provide leadership and guidance to the developers and administrators
Experience and Skills
Total 6 IT experience with 3 years experience with Force.com development Apex and Visualforce and 1 year in Lightning Component Framework
• Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer 1 , App Builder.
• Experience with Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes
• Experience with web services development with REST and SOAP API
• Experience building usable and scalable systems or applications
• Strong object oriented design skills and experience using design patterns
• Strong affinity to delivering features with high quality
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.