Capgemini Applications Consultant in United States
With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship .
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
• 3+ years building Salesforce Applications including APEX and VisualForce development. VisualForce MVC development, developing Triggers and integrating into other internal systems.
• Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL using Force.com explorer
• Good knowledge of Salesforce Security, Authentication and Authorization (Single-sign-on, Session based and OAuth2) and governor limits
• Good knowledge of Force.comMigration tool
• Experience in other Salesforce integration mechanisms such as Canvass API, Replication API, Web Mashups
• Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 10+ years of application development experience
• 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
• 3+ years of Salesforce developer experience
Minimum work experience:
• Ten years of software development and three years of Salesforce application development
• Self-motivated and creative
• Salesforce Developer Certification
• Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.