Capgemini Information Management BA/Data Analyst in United States
Information Management BA/Data Analyst
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Job Title: Information Management BA/Data Analyst
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Primary responsibility is to gather, analyze, document and validate the data needs.
• Responsible for collecting and disseminating information, as it relates to the identification, definition and documentation of data as it is produced in the system and identifying the required data to propagate out of the systems.
• Should be accomplished in the creation of data flow diagrams at the process of business entity level, converting the business entities into technical entities.
• Experience with working with business users, Information Architect, Data Architect and Data Modeler.
• Should able to create mapping data documenting the flow of data from the sources system to the target system and capture the technical and business transformation rules.
• This role required experience with Enterprise data warehouse, Information management.
• Insurance Industry knowledge is a plus
Skill, Experience & General information required:
• Deep understanding of data warehousing, operational data stores, reporting databases and Information management concepts.
• Experience in creating, data mapping documents.
• Good understanding of RDBMS databases, SQL is required
• Implementation experience in Data warehousing, Reporting databases.
• Understanding of tools like Informatica, Tableau is a huge plus.
• Basic mastery of Microsoft Office Automation tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.