Capgemini Managing Software Engineer in United States
Managing Software Engineer
• The qualified candidate will be part of development team to design and develop a large scale web-based platform written and hosted Open Source technologies. Design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM. Convert client provided content into AEM content
• 10+ years of relevant technical experience.
• Excellent understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud
• 5+ years of experience building with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5.
• Strong technical expertise and experience with Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM, CRX, Target, and DAM. Have successfully architected and implemented AEM solutions to the marketing, work flows, applications and web site needs.
• AEM versions: AEM 5.6.1, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2
• Experience in architecting applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM,CRX).
• Firewalls, network diagnostic tools, RHEL.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.