Capgemini Python developer with AWS experience in United States
Python developer with AWS experience
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Job Title: Python developer with AWS experience
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Over 4-8 years of experience in Information Technology
• AWS Certification is a plus
• Over 4+ years of experience with Python development
• Experience with Data warehousing, RDBMS concepts
• Proficiency in relational database design and function (Redshift, Oracle, views, stored procedures functions, etc.)
Skill, Experience & General information required:
• Experience working in an Agile Development Software environment
• Multiple year application development experience with Python
• Knowledge of the AWS cloud computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability - including but not limited to: Lambda, S3 (Object Storage), VPC (Virtual Private Cloud), EC2, EBS (Block Storage under high I/O), ELB/Elastic Beanstalk (load-balancing and autoscaling), SQS(messaging), Cloud Formation for AWS Orchestration, Alternative Queuing Platforms, CloudWatch and RedShift.
• Strong knowledge of Database and Database development tools: MySQL, PostgreSQL , AWS RDS, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Oracle
• Proficient in Python programming for Lambda and CI/CD related scripting
Basic Technical Requirements
• Experience with libs (xlwt, Pyspark, PyMySQL)
• Experience in object oriented concepts like overloading, polymorphism
• Experience interacting directly with client and vendors.
• Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA and Confluence) is a plus
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.