Capgemini Senior Business Analyst in United States
Senior Business Analyst
With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship .
• Creates, maintains, prioritizes, and sequences the product backlog based on business value or ROI.
• Creates user stories and acceptance tests from themes and features granular enough for a single sprint.
• Prioritizes user stories by business value.
• Decides which user stories are scheduled into sprints.
• Provides rapid feedback.
• Participates in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
• Reviews deliverable and demonstrable code after every sprint, and has the authority to accept or reject.
• Develops and maintains standards for testing and progress visibility.
• Provides progress reporting.
• Assists as needed with backlog maintenance.
• Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Assists with prioritization and resolution of defects / bugs
• Is always accessible and participates proactively and constantly in the team activities.
• Steers the project to ensure delivery of business value.
• Is visible, vocal, and objective.
Nearest Major Market: Buffalo
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.