Capgemini Senior IAM Professional in United States
Senior IAM Professional
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Job Title: Senior IAM Professional
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand the technology used to implement Entitlements / Fine grained authorization and Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
• Develop architecture for IAM and entitlements solution
• Develop integration patterns with SOA gateway(Apigee), Teradata, Java/J2EE, .Net and Axiomatics
• Hands on experience installing and configuring atleast one of the entitlements solutions such as OES, Axiomatics, CEPM, etc
• Familiarity with Database integrations and protecting DB tables with a proxy solution
• Axiomatics Data Access Filter configuration with Oracle and MS-SQL databases
• Development and documentation of Entitlements requirements
• Educate the project participants in their roles and responsibilities for IAM
• Identify dependencies and resolve roadblocks for the implementation team proactively
• Provide thought leadership on IAM and Entitlements implementation
• Coordinate with offshore team to prepare documentation, install & configuration of Entitlements products, customize Policy Enforcement Points(PEPs) for Java and .Net application
• Testing and migration of the applications into the production environment.
• Support for the system after the production migration is complete
• Familiarity with Java/J2EE programming languages
Basic Technical Requirements
• Entitlements Products (i.e. OES, CEPM, Axiomatics ASM, ADAF)
• Directory Services Products (i.e. Microsoft ActiveDirectory, Oracle Directory)
• Virtual Directory Products (i.e. RadiantOne VDS)
• Application Security (IBM AppScan, Fortify, Veracode, Prevoty, AppDefender)
• IGA Products (i.e. RSA Aveksa, SailPoint IdentityIQ)
• IAM Products (i.e. IBM Security IAM, Oracle IAM, and CA SiteMinder)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Worked in onshore/offshore model
• CISSP Certification
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.