Capgemini Senior Solution Architect in United States
Senior Solution Architect
With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship .
• Drives technical (high level and low level) design and development for major components of focused solutions
• Offers best practice advice and recommendations to clients often extending beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM strategy
• Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and integration/migration
• Leads technical requirements gathering and/or design workshops for complex projects
• Provides overall Salesforce technical expertise
• Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and build upon existing client environments
• Architects creative solutions that solve our client’s business and technical problems
• Leads and facilitates project discovery to define business, functional, and technical requirements
• Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices
• Develops data integration, migration and deployment strategies
• Builds & Deploys Salesforce solutions
• Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning
• Manages and mentors junior team members
• Works with clients to understand their needs, provide meaningful solutions and build strong relationships
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.