Capgemini Techno - Func Analyst in United States
Techno - Func Analyst
With more than 190,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn more about us at.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship .
AEM Senior Developer
• 5-8 years Design/Development/ Integration experience in AEM 6.3 ,6.2, 6.1, 5.x based platform ( 3-5 for Mid-level Developer positions )
• 10+ years of software development experience on Java/J2EE platform (3-5 for Mid-level Developer positions )
• Front end Web development experience including CSS3 , HTML5, Java Script libraries, Frameworks such as jQuery, AngularJs, ReactJs etc
• Solid experience developing AEM Templates, Components using Sighltly/JSP, Touch UI, Developing AEM building blocks using OSGI , Sling Models/Sling services, Servlets, custom workflow process, customizing out of the box widget and components.
• OSGi modular Java platform experience
• Strong experience with Apache Sling
• Strong Experience with Java Content Repository (JCR)/OAK implementations
• Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services design and development
• Have proven AEM Responsive Design and Mobile development experience
• Experience integrating Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions ( Analytics, Target, Campaign, DTM etc..) would be a Plus
• Experience Implementing , integrating with AEM 6.x based Enterprise DAM Solutions
• Authentication/Single Sign On (SSO) Solution design / Development
• Search Engine Optimization/ Best Practices
• Experience with Rackspace, AWS / other Cloud Platform
• “DevOps” skills including Continuous Integration/ Continuous Solutions, Tools –including Jenkins/Go CD, Apache Maven, SVN,GIT, Artifactory, Chef etc..
• Good experience configuring Author, Publish, Dispatcher Server for highly scalable, high performance requirements
• Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
Nearest Major Market: Allentown
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.